Wednesday 30 January 2013

What's your spring?



Coming from a Asian country, I don't really know what spring is except that it's one of the seasons. In my country, it's spring every month! HA HA.
So, since Spring Nail arts are surfacing recently, I decided to goggled "Spring" and all I saw was blue sky, flowers and all the things that made you happy! So peaceful. I think I just fell in love with it.

Then, I decided to make a nail art out of it. Here's just my perception of spring. Enjoy!


1) APPLY ANY BASE COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE! 
mine's obviously sky blue! XD



2) USE A SPONGE TO CREATE OMBRE TIPS!



                                         3) USE DARKER GREEN TO DRAW LINES ON THE GREEN PARTS!

4) DRAW FLOWERS AND ADD COLORFUL POLKA DOTS!
THAT'S IT!
ENJOY! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment